While schools are closed, Wautoma Area School District Food Service program will be providing free meals to all children 18 and under. Families will be able to drive-thru or walk up to receive their grab-and-go meals from 11:00-11:45 AM at the locations listed below. Meals will be available Monday- Friday. This service will begin Wednesday, March 18th.
Meal Pick-Up Locations:
Redgranite: 11:00 - 11:45 AM
- Sentry Parking lot - 275 Laing St
- Kwik Trip, Back lot- 549 W Bannerman Ave
Wautoma: 11:00 - 11:45 AM
- Crossroads Family Church parking lot - 640 S Water St.
- St Joseph Catholic Church parking lot- 364 S Cambridge St.
- Old Shopko Parking Lot - N2585 Plaza Rd.
- Empty lot next to O'Reilly Auto Parts, across from Taco John's
Wautoma: 12:00 - 12:30 PM
- Sand Crest area on Fairway Ave between Sky View and Park View Court
Mt. Morris: 11:00 - 11:45 AM
- Mt. Morris Community Center - 21st Lane
Children will receive a grab-and-go lunch plus breakfast for the next day. Per USDA regulations, children must be present in order for meals to be provided. Meals are available to all children, not just those attending WASD.
This program is solely for the pick-up of meals; meals will not be consumed on-site. We encourage families to continue to be proactive in reducing the risk of COVID-19 by not congregating at the pick-up locations. Continue to wash your hands often, sneeze or cough into a tissue, and stay home if you are sick.
If you have students with allergies or have any questions, please contact:
WASD Food Service Director
920-787-7112 ext. 1011