HOW TO SET UP YOUR PARENT PORTAL
1. Obtain your child's access code from the Wautoma Area School District
- Letter from the District
- Open House
If you do not have your student's Schoology Access Code from the Wautoma Area School District, request it by CLICKING HERE.
3. In the upper right corner of the screen, click "Sign Up" and choose the small gray box labeled "Parent".
4. In the box that pops up, enter your child's Schoology Access Code from Step 1 above.
5. Enter your name and email address. Choose and confirm a password. Click "Register".
6. You will be taken to the Schoology homepage. Your child's account is selected by default.
7. (Optional) To add an additional child to your account, click the "+ Add Child" button option in that menu and enter the Schoology Access Code for that child.
8. If you have added additional children to your account, toggle between the children by clicking the arrow next to your child's name and choosing the other child:
10. CLICK HERE for instructions on viewing your child's Schoology Activity, including their upcoming homework assignments.