WASD Food Services
We strive to serve both nutritional and delicious food for our students and staff.
Make payments for lunch online!
You can make contributions to your child's lunch account online through the Infinite Campus Portal. Follow these directions to make a payment online. If you do not have a parent portal account yet please contact your child's school to get one set up.
|Student Breakfast-Free||Reduced||Grades |
LUNCH ACCOUNT PAYMENTS
Payments for school lunches can be made online through the Infinite Campus Portal or by sending cash or check to the students school.
SCHOOL LUNCH PRICES FOR 2020-2021:
- Grades PK- 3 $2.50
- Grades 4-8- $2.75
- Grades 9-12- $3.25
- Adult Breakfast $2.30
- Adult Lunch $4.00
- Extra Milk: $0.50
FREE AND REDUCED LUNCH
You can apply for free or reduced lunch online now through Infinite Campus! If you prefer the paper form please download the form and submit to your child's school.
- Food Service Information
- Food Service Information - Spanish
- Free and Reduced Meal Application FAQs
- Free and Reduced Meal Application FAQs - Spanish
- Free and Reduced Meal Application Instructions
- Free and Reduced Meal Application Instructions-Spanish
- Free and Reduced Meals Application
- Free and Reduced Meals Application-Spanish
- Infinite Campus Online Parent Portal Information
- No extra or ala carte form
- Sharing Information with Other Programs
- Sharing Information with Other Programs-Spanish
Free Breakfast for all students
The Wautoma Area School District offers all students a healthy, balanced breakfast for free, regardless of income, that the students need to get set for a busy day!
- Redgranite Breakfast: 7:20-7:40 AM
- Riverview: 7:30-8:20 AM
- Parkside: 7:30-8:00 AM
- High School: 7:30-8:00 AM
ALA CARTE AND EXTRA PORTIONS
Students at the High School and Parkside School have the option of purchasing Ala Carte items or additional portions. If you would like to prevent your Parkside child from adding items on please print, fill out and return the following document to Parkside School.
No Extra or Ala Carte Form
NEGATIVE LUNCH ACCOUNT POLICY
REF: BOARD POLICY 6152
Steps for students that have a negative balance of $10.00 or more
1. The parent/guardian will be notified of negative balance and will be made aware of our negative balance policy either by letter or phone call by the lunch accountant.
2. Student will receive an alternate meal of a PB & J, fruit and milk for three days or until payment is received.
3. After 3 days of alternate meal, with no payment received, a letter or a phone call made by the lunch accountant notifying the parent/guardian that the student will no longer receive an alternate meal provided by the School Lunch Program until full payment is made.
- Wautoma Area School District Wellness Policy
- Whipping Up Wellness Cookbook 2018
- Wisconsin Wellness Policy into Practice
- Healthy Fundraiser Ideas
- Healthy Class Party Ideas
- Local Wellness Policy Checklist SY 2019-20
- Cleaner Labels for Healthier Students
USDA NON-DISCRIMINATION STATEMENTS
Food Services Director
(920) 787-7112 ext. 1011