A+ Spring Break Programs now available!
- Offered March 4-8th, 2019, 7:30am - 5:30pm at Parkside School.
- Kindergarten - 8th grade students in the Wautoma Area School District can enroll.
- Cost is $130 for the whole week or $30 per day. Payments due by Friday, February 22nd.
- Maximum Capacity of 60 students, minimum of 30 per day required to offer this program.
- Local Field Trips Daily, AM and PM snack provided, students must bring their own lunch.
A+ Summer Camp Enrollment will open in Spring 2019!
- Summer Camp Information Flyer Spanish Summer Camp Information Flyer
- Enrollment form English (online)
- Enrollment form English (to print) Spanish Enrollment form (to print)
- Financial Application form English (to print) Spanish Financial Application form (to print)
June 4-28th, 2019 at Parkside School
(immediately after Camp Parkside ends each day)
Who can enroll: Students entering Kindergarten - 5th Grade
Cost: $285/child (due by May 24th) or $75 weekly (Due May 24, June 7, 14 & 21)
(Financial Assistance available, financial assistance application required for consideration)
Students will explore through hands-on activities that fuel their desire to learn and their natural curiosity about the world around them.
Students will improve on skills in creativity, collaboration, communication, and confidence through enrichment opportunities and local field trips that are active, collaborative, meaningful, support mastery & expand horizons!
Summer Camp Coordinator:
Applications for employment for Summer Camp are now being accepted.