Applications now being accepted for the 2018/19 school year.
Three Sites: Redgranite Elementary (K-5th Grade), Parkside (4th-8th Grade), & Riverview Elementary (K-3rd Grade)
- A+ Enrichment Leaders
- A+ Program Assistants (high school students only)
- Teacher Tutors (teachers or retired teachers)
- Volunteers (Youth 6th-12th grade and Adult)
- Substitutes (for all above positions)
- Volunteer AmeriCorps Member Click here for Volunteer AmeriCorps Application
Interested applicants should be responsible, reliable, great role models and enjoy working with students K-8 grade.
Training will be provided between August 20-31, 2018 and at regular intervals during the school year.
Additional time 1-2 days per week will be required for team weekly/bi-weekly meetings, planning and professional development.
**All applicants are subject to a criminal background check**
A+ After School Program
Attn: Kendra Knutson
300 S. 16th Street
PO Box 870
Wautoma, WI 54982
If you have questions about any of the positions please call 920-787-1736x1 or send an email.